Not currently scheduled. Please contact email@example.com for information.
To teach the basic knowledge, skills and attitude necessary for owning and using a pistol safely.
- Pistol knowledge and safe gun handling
- Ammunition knowledge
- Stance, grip, breathing
- Skills relating to controlling the handgun while shooting
- How to clean and care for guns
- Sight alignment and trigger control
- This class is 12 hours, spread over 4 days.
- There is live firing in this class.
- Owning a handgun is not a requirement for taking this class.
- There will be various revolvers and autoloading handguns for you to try.
- Please do not bring a handgun to the first class.
- BRC members/First Responders/Veterans: $75
- Non-members: $100
- Discount given if more than one family member attends class
This class will meet on four days for a total of 12 hours.
Weekday classes are held 6:30-9:30 PM and weekend classes are held 2:00-5:00 PM